Noticed this week that WordPress has upgraded to some new version (at least the UI has changed significantly). And it now does not seem to work very well with Safari. Specifically, opening the “link” window gives you an empty window. Any one else notice this? I actually have reverted to using Safari because it feels snappier so this is a bummer. I also like Flock because of its integration but it does feel very slow compared to Safari.
- Moved blog – please update your links/subscriptions
- Semiconductors economics
- Content goes from king to the new loss leader
- Started another blog on Tumblr
- Live Mesh – the ultimate P2P platform
- Shocker – Apple buys PA Semi
- Yahoo earnings – status quo, eh?
- New WordPress does not work well with Safari (3.1 on Mac)
- Biking season – tentative plans
- Yahoo is getting out-played