So I am not going to do STP again this year (but I may attempt a single day ride next year). But I will definitely do flying wheels and I am considering doing the high pass challenge (basically biking up the back of Mt St Helens). Not sure if I am going to need a compact crank for the HPC. Probably will but don’t want to spend the money. Any other cool rides you think I should participate in (has to be close to Seattle)?
- Moved blog – please update your links/subscriptions
- Semiconductors economics
- Content goes from king to the new loss leader
- Started another blog on Tumblr
- Live Mesh – the ultimate P2P platform
- Shocker – Apple buys PA Semi
- Yahoo earnings – status quo, eh?
- New WordPress does not work well with Safari (3.1 on Mac)
- Biking season – tentative plans
- Yahoo is getting out-played