So the Swedish press is reporting that the investigation results into the failure of the landing gear of have determined that wear on a certain bolt caused said bolt to come off and thus causing the problem. The report is preliminary. This Bombardier press release seems to indicate something similar. Why do I care? Because I fly from Seattle to Portland every week and often on the Q400 (in fact Horizon is simplifying their fleet and getting rid of their Q200s).
- Moved blog – please update your links/subscriptions
- Semiconductors economics
- Content goes from king to the new loss leader
- Started another blog on Tumblr
- Live Mesh – the ultimate P2P platform
- Shocker – Apple buys PA Semi
- Yahoo earnings – status quo, eh?
- New WordPress does not work well with Safari (3.1 on Mac)
- Biking season – tentative plans
- Yahoo is getting out-played