I am amazed all these posts really miss the point about Adobe Atlas. The reason Adobe will win is tools. Say it again: tools. Most visual designer are never going to switch from Adobe/Macromedia tools to Microsoft tools. Microsoft will be somewhat successful in the enterprise space but I think that will be it. This battle has already been won in my mind because Microsoft will never be able to capture the hearts and minds of the creative community. It is the same reason all these folks use Macs.
- Moved blog – please update your links/subscriptions
- Semiconductors economics
- Content goes from king to the new loss leader
- Started another blog on Tumblr
- Live Mesh – the ultimate P2P platform
- Shocker – Apple buys PA Semi
- Yahoo earnings – status quo, eh?
- New WordPress does not work well with Safari (3.1 on Mac)
- Biking season – tentative plans
- Yahoo is getting out-played