I am going to participate in STP with my son and his friend. It’s a 200 mile bike “race” in July. So I have to work myself up from 50 miles a week to 200 miles in a weekend by July. I am pretending it should be fun. Greg is my inspiration. He did this. Some day I would like to do this in the old country but I have not skied cross-country since I was a kid. It really was a hell of a lot of fun though. Growing up in northern Sweden was heavenly. Not much light in the winter but lots of snow and the forest in my backyard.
- Moved blog – please update your links/subscriptions
- Semiconductors economics
- Content goes from king to the new loss leader
- Started another blog on Tumblr
- Live Mesh – the ultimate P2P platform
- Shocker – Apple buys PA Semi
- Yahoo earnings – status quo, eh?
- New WordPress does not work well with Safari (3.1 on Mac)
- Biking season – tentative plans
- Yahoo is getting out-played