I bought a Macbook Pro this fall for work. Nice computer except it has a serious issue. It randomly reboots. It never had this problem until after I had it for a couple of months. Such a drag. I never had a PC laptop with this kind of problem. I never really believed the Apple-PC crap (note I spent 8+ years writing code for the mac on a mac) but Apple’s ads really add insult to injury when you have this kind of problem. It appears that as Apple grows their quality suffers. Of course the problems with Macbooks and MacBook Pro are all over the internet. I am not alone but what a pain. Argh….
- Moved blog – please update your links/subscriptions
- Semiconductors economics
- Content goes from king to the new loss leader
- Started another blog on Tumblr
- Live Mesh – the ultimate P2P platform
- Shocker – Apple buys PA Semi
- Yahoo earnings – status quo, eh?
- New WordPress does not work well with Safari (3.1 on Mac)
- Biking season – tentative plans
- Yahoo is getting out-played