Walt Mossberg and David Pogue’s reviews went live today and are referenced everywhere. However, these guys are not exactly the target demographic for MP3 players (nor for some other gear they review). So do these reviews matter to iPod and potential Zune buyers?
- Moved blog – please update your links/subscriptions
- Semiconductors economics
- Content goes from king to the new loss leader
- Started another blog on Tumblr
- Live Mesh – the ultimate P2P platform
- Shocker – Apple buys PA Semi
- Yahoo earnings – status quo, eh?
- New WordPress does not work well with Safari (3.1 on Mac)
- Biking season – tentative plans
- Yahoo is getting out-played